Saturday 23 June 2012

Packing for Haiti.

Packing for Haiti. Today is the last proper day for me to pack before I and the team head off to Haiti. As I wondered around Tescos today I was very aware of how much we have in this country and how lucky we are. I picked up all my insect repellant and sun cream as well as my cheap mobile phone so I don't have a huge bill when I get home this time. We have managed to collect lots of stuff to take with us including a printer and a laptop. If anyone reading this has a projector we could take that'd be amazing. I am also a little worried that Gavin Callaghan isn't going so his wife Fiona won't have packed everything I have forgotten to take. After all my preparation work and gathering all my equipment I have had a chance to spend my time with my family. Right now we are cuddled up on the couch watching Rapunsel which is great. I'm going to miss Heather and the girls a lot while I am away. Please pray for them when I am away and if you are reading this from Dundee please ask them to come visit. It's hard for the families of all the members of the team so please pray for them while we are away too. The next update I make will be from the other side of the world. Thank you all for your support so far please keep praying for us while we are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment